WE ARE A SERVANT CHURCH
Following the example of Jesus Christ, the Englewood United Methodist Church shall strive to make God and His Kingdom more real through our caring, worship, study, fellowship, and outreach. To this end, as a Servant Church, we offer ourselves and our facilities to the Christian growth of all persons.
We invite you to join us every Sunday morning at 8:00 am (Traditional Service), 9:30 am (Contemporary Service) or 11:00 (Traditional Service). If you cannot attend, please listen to our 11:00 Service every Sunday morning live on WENG Radio.
Our Website will be going under construction for the next two weeks. We will try to keep things updated but please understand if you see something not quite up to date. We are excited about the changes coming to our website and appreciate you patience while we make those changes.
1. The Zobrist Concert and testimonial has been rescheduled for Wednesday, March 19th. Tickets will be sold at the door only and are $10. Students are free and child care will be provided.
2. Fun Bunch Tickets for Lemon Bay Playhouse's "Carol and Johnnie" Concert are on sale now but you must purchase these in person and not through our online store. Contact Darlene Schott at 941-493-1865 or Lois Swaney at 941-473-4847 for information.
3 Our Pancake Brunches are now in full swing . For details and the full schedule, click here.
4. Our Farmer's Market is held the same Saturdays as our Pancake breakfasts. Our vendors offer plants, trees, fresh eggs, canned pickles, jams, breads, fresh produce, homemade soups, jewelry and handcrafted items. Your support of the market helps support Missions!
3. When going through a divorce or the loss of someone you love through death, you may need extra support. Divorce Care and Grief Share will both be offered through the church in January. Click onto Divorce Care or Grief Share for more information.
5. A new ministry in the church is our Senior Fellowship Club. We meet on Tuesdays from 11:30 - 1:30. Lunch, Fellowship and Games are always fun with old friends and new acquaintances. Join us! $3.00 per person to cover lunch expenses.