A free talk given by Certified Senior Advisor Paula Carney and Lisa Fink, RN, on the options every senior should know.
Topics covered will include:
- Cognitive changes: confusion, forgetfulness or personality changes
- Understanding the differences of cost & levels of care with home care, assisted living & senior retirement communities
- Questions about using Long Term Care policies, Veteran’s Pension, & the Medicaid process
- Need help arranging personalized senior services to meet your needs
- Strained relationships of adult children and aging parents in regard to care
Approximately 1 hour talk followed by a time for questions & answers. There will be an opportunity to sign up for a complimentary consultation for more personal questions.
At: EUMC - Fellowship Hall
Englewood FL, 34223