W.O.W. (Word on Wednesday)
On Wednesday evenings we invite your family to join us for a freshly prepared meal in the Fellowship Hall.
Free for children, $7 donation for adults.
5:00-6:30 pm Dinner in Fellowship Hall
The final hour of programming includes age appropriate classes for all ages (including the adults).
Children’s Wednesday night info:
Your children are welcome to head out to the playground for free play before we go upstairs for fun, age appropriate class time. There is an optional Children’s Choir practice from 6:00-6:30 p.m.
We are using Lifeway’s Gospel Project for the kids. They love the hands-on fun and engaging videos. The children play games, make crafts, watch fun Bible story videos and enjoy fellowship and fun together.
- 5:30-6:30 pm Playground open (weather permitting)
- 6-6:30 pm Optional Children’s Choir
- 6:30-7:30 pm Gospel Project, upstairs in the education building.
- Nursery for children up to 3 years old 6:00-8:00 pm
For safety reasons, we use the Kid Check system to sign in and out all children ages new born to 5th grade. To save time, you may register your child(ren) prior to attending. Once you register you can then quickly sign them in or out of any children’s activity.
Youth’s Wednesday night info:
- 4:30-5:30 Optional Youth Band practice
- 5:30-6:00 Dinner
- 6:00-7:30 pm Youth Ministry (Grades 6-12) upstairs education building
Adult’s Wednesday night info:
- 6:30-7:30 pm Pastor’s Bible Study in Doan Chapel
- 6:30-7:30 pm M.I.A (Methodist in Action) in Room 101
- Ministry Through Men 7:00 in Lampp Building
- Short term studies also available. Call the church office for details.
Something for Everyone! Come Join Us!