Englewood United Methodist Men
Ministry Through Men
The purpose of Ministry Through Men is to grow in relationship to God, each other and the community through:
- Small group Bible study meeting regularly to study and apply God’s Word through biblical instruction and/or
- Small accountability groups meeting regularly to practice how to be obedient to God through relationship building and encouragement.
- Fellowship: Monday Morning Prayer Breakfast
- Serving: Prison ministry, Kairos, Pancake Breakfast, Fresh Expressions which exists to form faith communities that reach new people, in new places, by new ways , Toolbelt Ministry, Rummage Sale
- Study: Monday Evening Bible Study, Tuesday Evening Small Group
- Activities: Softball, golf, biking, fishing, walking, running, etc.
- Events: Men’s retreat, Marriage retreat or enrichment classes, Walk to Emmaus