Englewood United Methodist Men
All applications should be addressed to “United Methodist Men, Scholarship Committee”. Applications must be turned in to the church office or sent via this website by noon on March 1, 2020. No late applications will be accepted! Recipient names will be announced May 2020.
Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be an active member of the Englewood United Methodist Church. The inability of continuing college students to be active will be taken into consideration.
- Applicant intends to attend college or university next fall.
- Applicant must have an accumulated 3.0 grade point average for the first seven semesters of high school (if graduating this spring) or show continuing good progress in college.
- Applicant must have shown outstanding citizenship in church, school and community.
- Need must be shown and will be considered after the above criteria.
- At least 12 credit hours must be taken.
Those awarded a scholarship will be recognized by our church and also at the Lemon Bay High School Senior Award Night.
Scholarship Application Form
If a question does not apply to you, please enter “none” or “not applicable”.