Children of the Lamb
Vision: Our community in which all children with financial need have proper dental care.
Mission Statement: Children of the Lamb with assistance from other churches, service organizations, and local dentists will provide financial assistance for needy children in Englewood in need of dental care through fundraising, donations, and the assistance of dental providers.
- To enlist other churches, service organizations, and local dental providers to join our mission.
- Presentations from the Children of the Lamb ministries to these churches and organizations.
- Contact ministries within the local churches and present to luncheons and smaller groups.
- Develop a list of guest speakers to achieve these speaking engagements and make assignments.
- Contact dental providers and seek to expand those who will assist in this mission.
- To continue to raise funds to achieve this mission.
- To develop fundraising activities throughout our network of helping ministries. Examples are dinners, garage sales, and donation initiatives.
- To seek a commitment of funds from local churches and organizations to expand the finances for this dental care.
- To continue to identify children who are in need of financial assistance for dental care.
- By dental screening (previously done by Dr. Christy Mitchell) at the Back to School Bash.
- By assistance of elementary school counselors who can identify those in financial need and refer them for dental screening.
If you have it in your heart to be a part of this special ministry, we welcome and need your support. We hope you give this much thought and prayerful consideration. For more information and to help us achieve this mission and goals, please call:
Suzie Asa, EUMC
Director of Children’s Ministries
941.474.5588 Ext. 257