UMW Scholarship Application
All applications should be addressed to “United Methodist Women, Scholarship Committee”. Applications must be turned in to the church office or sent via this website by noon on March 31, 2021. No late applications will be accepted!
Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be an active member of the Englewood United Methodist Church and a graduating High School senior.
- Applicant intends to attend college or university next fall.
- Applicant must have an accumulated 3.0 grade point average for the first seven semesters of high school.
- Applicant must have shown outstanding citizenship in church, school and community.
- Scholarships will be given to current graduating seniors only.
Those awarded a scholarship will be recognized by our church.
Scholarship Application Form
To apply, fill out the form below or print & submit by mail.