Applications to the United Methodist Women Scholarship Committee must be turned in to the church office by March 31, 2022 BY 12:00 NOON – No late applications will be accepted!
Criteria for Scholarship
- Applicant must be an active member of the Englewood United Methodist Church and a graduating High School senior.
- Applicant intends to attend college or university next fall.
- Applicant must have an accumulated 3.0 grade point average for the first seven semesters of high school.
- Applicant must have shown outstanding citizenship in church, school and community.
- Scholarships will be given to current graduating seniors only.
Those awarded a scholarship will be recognized by our church.